Students worked on finishing their study guide which is due Monday. Tomorrow we will be analyzing graphs of motion.
Coming up: unit 1 test, Thursday, November 10th.
Sent from my iPhone
Thursday, November 3, 2016
Check up 1 tomorrow!!!! No calculators or notes!
Topics on the quiz will be:
- Area of an irregular shape (on review)
- Relationship between area and side length AND between volume and edge length (discussed today)
- Find the APPROXIMATE value of a square root to the nearest tenth (on review and practiced during several warm ups)
- Find the length of a line segment without a ruler (reviewed all hour)
In class line segment review: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9_EAUW_J80vamdjWUJsbnM3djg/view?usp=sharing
In class irregular shape area review: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9_EAUW_J80vbWhFb0F1Z1Jjczg/view?usp=sharing and https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9_EAUW_J80vVnZBYlZrYlY2X1U/view?usp=sharing
RR ELA- Reading logs are due Monday ( 11.7.16) students should be reading for a minimum of 30 minutes for five days a week. Students must also complete the short reader's response section, along with having a parent signature for all five days.
RR Math- Red group can finish workbook pages ( day 3) if not completed in class. The signed homework packet and multiplication sheet are due on/before Friday ( 11.11.16) the math test will also be on Friday ( 11.11.16). Your homework packet, math notes, and workbook pages are great study tools!
* Bring your AR books to class and home daily!*